Saturday, March 12, 2011

Lauren Staveley Update

Hey Guys,



I have been home now for a few months doing a lot of school work. But I am heading back over to Colorado in a week, then to Italy for Junior Worlds, then back to Colorado for the American Nationals! Though it will be a very tight trip as I'm only going for 3 week I am super excited, I have never been to Italy to snowboard before so I'm super pumped to get there.

Here is an edit of my time in Colorado over December and January


Untitled from lauren staveley on Vimeo.

Peace Lauren Staveley

1 comment:

leslieanne said...

During summer, Thredbo attracts serious mountain bike racers from all over the world. But when it is winter time and the mountain is covered with snow, it has the got the longest ski runs Australia, where the whole family can have fun together. There are lots of Thredbo accommodation the village offers, and it is up to you what place and amenities suit you and your group best.