Monday, December 6, 2010

Micheala David-Meehan rider update


Guns N' Roses

On Saturday at Homebush in Sydney was the V8 races, me jumping off a scissor lift onto the massive airbag that was used at Thredbo this year,  Tony Hawk skating the vert ramp, and seeing Spiderbait and Guns N' Roses live (they were awesome!!).....was a great way to spend my last day in Aus!


Then today off on the plane for the best plane trip ever!!! Managed to get a complimentary upgrade to business class from Sydney to LA with movies, 3 course meals and fully lay down seats!!!! After all that it didn't even bother me that I had a 6 hour stop over in LA and another 2 hour flight to Denver, a 3 hour wait at the airport and finally a 2 hour drive to Breck. 


Got all my stuff unpacked and ready to ride tomorrow!!! :)

On Saturday at Homebush in Sydney was the V8 races, me jumping off a scissor lift onto the massive airbag that was used at Thredbo this year,  Tony Hawk skating the vert ramp, and seeing Spiderbait and Guns N' Roses live (they were awesome!!).....was a great way to spend my last day in Aus!


Then today off on the plane for the best plane trip ever!!! Managed to get a complimentary upgrade to business class from Sydney to LA with movies, 3 course meals and fully lay down seats!!!! After all that it didn't even bother me that I had a 6 hour stop over in LA and another 2 hour flight to Denver, a 3 hour wait at the airport and finally a 2 hour drive to Breck. 


Got all my stuff unpacked and ready to ride tomorrow!!! :)




Check out MDM's blog HERE

No comments: