Saturday, February 28, 2009

Pro Shred Eiki Helgason: Snowboarding is Pretty Much Everything







1. Hometown?


Akureyri Iceland.

2. Choose 3 carefully selected words to describe what snowboarding means to you

Pretty much Everything

3. What are you future aspirations and goals in snowboarding?

I don't like to make goals, i try more just to enjoy every day that goes by.

4. Where is your favourite place to ride?

The park in Kl├Ąppen sweden, I had so much fun riding there when i lived in sweden

5. Who do you normally ride with?

I try to ride with my brother and friends from iceland as much as possible but nowadays its pretty random, right now im filming with the People crew so im riding with those guys this season.

6. What is the best feeling trick you like to do on your snowboard?

Any Double Upside down trick i can do! those are so fun no matter if I land or not i always get that good feeling, but its way more fun when I land!!!

7. Where do you see snowboarding (Industry, lifestyle, sport) in the future, say in 10 years time?

Its hard to say? but im sure the level of riding is gonna be just crazy, and i hope people will have a lot of different styles,The industry will do good.
8. If snowboarding didn't exist, what would you be doing instead?

I would probably be working as a Carpenter in iceland and I would have been a bit better in School maybe?

9. Who are your sponsors?


10. What words of wisdom do you have to share...?

Try to see the good thing in everything and enjoy your life.

No comments: